Starting a journal club?

Re: Starting a journal club?  

By: Dr. Chidi Okafor on March 2, 2018, 5:47 p.m.

My name is Chidi Okafor.  I am a psychiatrist,  a researcher and a lecturer in the faculty of medicine university of calabar.  I will be glad to be included in the online journal club.  

Kind regards. 

By: Shamsuddin Bolatito on March 2, 2018, 6:18 p.m.

Hello Author AID,

I am higly interested in joining the journal club from Sudan University of Science and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan

Shamsuddin Bolatito

PhD Candidate, 
Sudan University of Science and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan

By: Akintola Adeola Moses on March 2, 2018, 9:26 p.m.

My name is Akintola Adeola Moses from Nigeria. My area of interest is public health with bias for right methodology and statistics. I will like to be a moderator. Thank you.

By: Raja Ram Gurung on March 3, 2018, 3:04 a.m.

Dear all,

I saw lots of journal club enthusiats in AA forum discussion, It's better to have separate journal clubs for specific subjects. Since individual people have their own interest and academic qualification. Thus, I recommend each of you should start your own journal club. The article "Ten Steps for setting up an Online Journal Club" by (Chan TM et al 2015) is best guide. One can refer this article in following link https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26115115. Our Nepal Journal of Biotechnology (NJB) will soon start our journal club. And interested personnel can join us.

By: Sonika Raj on March 3, 2018, 4:53 a.m.

Hi everyone, 

I am Sonika from India. My areas of interest are quality of health nformation on online /print /mass media channels and health information seeking behavior. 

By: Saira Shahnawaz on March 3, 2018, 6:59 a.m.

Hi everyone. I am Research Scholar in Health Sciences Biochemistry from Pakistan. I am interested in online journal club..

Thank you

By: Daniel Adipo on March 3, 2018, 10:34 a.m.

My name is Daniel Adipo. My research interests include; youth, (un) employment, poverty/income, entrepreneurship, development and sexual and reproductive health.

By: Philip Mensah on March 3, 2018, 3:54 p.m.

My name is Philip Mensah. I live in Ghana and a lecturer in University for Development Studies, Navrongo campus. My research interests are; Optics and lasers. I will like to be a member of the journal club online

By: Niranjan Devkota on March 3, 2018, 5:39 p.m.

Hello everyone, Greetings from Nepal!

I am Niranjan Devkota from Nepal. I too interested in Journal club. I am an Environmental Economist.  

I can contribute time to several activities of any kinds. I am also interested to work as a volunteer for this year (i.e. 2018) to strengthen research journal club.   

By: Katwesige Wycliff on March 4, 2018, 9:30 a.m.

Dear Andy

I am a Ugandan Currently in Uganda, I am  interested in health related research, mainly Public health.

I look forward to Join this club.

Thanks

Katwesige Wycliff

By: Amon Paul Shoko on March 4, 2018, 3:01 p.m.

Hi everyone

I am a senior Aquaculture Scientist working with Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute, Tanzania. In addition to aquaculture research I am also woring on fisheries aquatic ecology. I would like to participate in the journal club for discissing research papers and also learn more about journal clubs. I can participate through live video/skype and act as a mentor and moderator.

By: Falemara Babajide Charles on March 4, 2018, 3:28 p.m.

Hi everyone, 

I am a senior research scientist in research coordinating unit at Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria, Oyo state, Nigeria. My field of interests include bio composites, wood preservation, carbon storage and mycology. I will like to be a member of the online journal club for research collaboration and cross fertilization of ideas. 

Thanks 

Falemara Babajide Charles

By: Hamidu Liman on March 4, 2018, 4:58 p.m.

I am interested in joining the Journal club,

Dr H.M.Liman, FMCP

UDUTH Sokoto

By: Rihab Mohamed Abdelghafar on March 4, 2018, 10:03 p.m.

I am dr rihab abdelghafar from the sudan, college of veterinary medicine. I am veterinary sonologist. I am very interested in advanced diagnostic imaging modalities in veterinary medicine. Lookig to join a good journal club and have a mentees

Regards

By: Fabian Mihafu on March 5, 2018, 8:02 a.m.

Iam interested in online journal club, Iam based in Tanzania at MUST, currently am pursuing a doctoral degree at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Nairobi, Kenya. My research area of interest is functional foods towards reducing risk factors for cardiovascular diseases.