Starting a journal club?

Re: Starting a journal club?  

By: Messiah C. Ijeoma on March 5, 2018, 9:34 a.m.

I am Ijeoma, Messiah Chijioke, a PhD student in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development Department, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. My research interests are in the areas of Rural development, climate change, ICT, International Development, rural communication, youth development, agribusiness, sustainable energy. I can perform the role of a moderator. I would like to discuss issues on papers writing, collaborations etc. with those in these areas. I would prefer live video, social media and structure forum like the AuthorAID.

By: IFY EVANGEL OBIM on March 5, 2018, 12:07 p.m.

Hi everyone,

Am interested in the Journal Club. My name is Mrs. Ify Evangel Obim. A Lecturer at the Department of Library and Information Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria. My area of research is on Awareness and Use of Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) by Academics in Federal Universities in Southern Nigeria. I would prefer discussions through video or audio skype conference or any social network platforms.

Thanks.

By: Adeyemi Oluwayomi on March 13, 2018, 2:24 p.m.

I am interested in joining the journal club. I am an early career researcher in Nigeria with broad interests in parasitic diseases of veterinary importance, chicken coccidiosis in particular. I would prefer discussions only on social network platforms.