Research Collobaration and funding - drought in Somaliland since 2017

Research Collobaration and funding - drought in Somaliland since 2017  

By: Muse Jama Essa on March 14, 2018, 5:55 a.m.

Somaliland is an unrecognized country that breaks away from the Somali Republic in 1991 after it gained its independence, the people of Somaliland build their country and they have a systematic government which functioned and well secured. in 2017 Somaliland devastated drought hits in the eastern part of the country and affect lives of million peoples with their livestock.  However, there is no real and tangible study written about the magnitude of the drought how it affected these peoples. in Second Master degree, I have planning to make a study about the effect of drought in people of Somaliland since 2017. I am willing to find a collaboration team who can help me to make this study. if you are ready, Somaliland is a peacefull country where everyone from the foreign country can live in freely and peacefully.

Muse Jama Essa

MA.Development Studies

Hargeisa/Somaliland

Mobile: +252634418428

Last edited by: Andy Nobes on March 14, 2018, 11:43 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Research Collobaration and funding - drought in Somaliland since 2017  

By: Vincent OJEH on March 27, 2018, 2:32 a.m.

I am interested. My area of research is Meteorology and Climate Science (Micrometeorology/Agrometeorology) and urban Geography. 

I am a lecturer in the Department of Geography, Taraba State University, Jalingo, Nigeria

+23469427468, drojehvn@tsuniversity.edu.ng