Dear all,

I hope all is well with you. Thanks to AuthorAid for setting up this forum for sharing and collaborations.

I am a research scholar mainly in the area of Educational Technology, Online Courses, Teacher Professional Development and Innovative Practices in Teaching and learning. I have been able to do some research in those areas, published some work and also developed some activities as a way of getting hands dirty in my area. As far as teacher professional development is concerned, I have been working with teachers in Tanzania, conducting workshops and training sessions with them as well. In June 2018, I developed an online ICT course for teachers in Tanzania (see videos on our YouTube Channel: TEHAMA Shuleni: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgjdjTN3PWrmGw2ogWAW7hQ/videos). We are also developing another online course (MOOC) hoped to start in April, 2019.

I would like to see if there are teachers, educators, teacher trainers so that we can find a way out to collaborate in these areas and be able to do research on a global scale together. Coming together can bring something positive in many ways.

Thank you.

Lucian

lucianngeze@gmail.com