Master research topic

Master research topic  

By: Kamilu Abdullahi on June 13, 2018, 6:23 p.m.

Research topic: Impact of educational Intervention on the Knowledge, attitude and Practice of Nurses and Diabetics Patients on Insulin therapy in Tertiery health care Facilities, Jigawa State.

The Reaserach objectives are as follows

1. To compare the pre and post impact of educational intervention on the Nurses Knowledge on types of insulin, indication, routes of administration, precautions required complications and duration of insulin therapy, in the study and control group in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State.
  2. To determine the relationship between the pre and post Impact of educational Intervention on the diabetic patients knowledge toward insulin therapy in the control group and the study group, in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State.
  3. To compare the pre and post impact of educational intervention on the attitude of Nurses in insulin therapy the Control group and study group in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State.
  4. To compare the pre and post impact of educational Intervention on the attitude of diabetics patients toward insulin therapy in the control group and study group in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State.
  5. To determine the pre and post  impact of educational intervention on the practices of Nurses towards insulin therapy in the control group and the study group in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State
  6. To find out the pre and post impacts of educational intervention on the practices of diabetics patients toward insulin therapy in the control group compare to the study group in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State
  7. To explore the factors that affect the practices of insulin therapy in the control group compare to study group among Nurses and Diabetics patients in tertiary healthcare facilities, Jigawa State

Challengences am facing is concerning population sizes of diabetic patients on insulin therapy and if i was not able to get the populations sizes how can i recruits the diabetes patients, how can i calculate the sampling sizes, and what statistical tools can i used for the objectives outline.

NB: Quasi-experimental Design with a control and study group is the methodology adopted

Re: Master research topic  

By: Kamilu Abdullahi on June 14, 2018, 10:53 p.m.

pls oi need assistances of the group members