Please introduce yourself!

Re: Please introduce yourself!  

By: Sarah C. Mwambalaswa on March 1, 2018, 3:06 p.m.

Hi,  my name is Sarah Mwambalaswa,  Librarian at the Mzumbe University,  Morogoro, Tanzania. 

I would like to share with you experience and knowledge on different aspects, especially information Science and Library,  gender and women empowerment.

Thank you

By: Samwel Mchele Limbu on March 1, 2018, 3:26 p.m.

Hi everyone, 

I'm Samwel Limbu, I work for the University of Dar es Salaam based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. I am a researcher and lecturer of Aquaculture.

Best wishes Samwel

By: Langson Samala on March 2, 2018, 8:56 a.m.

I am Langson Samala an MBA student, I have a Bachelor degree in Fisheries. I have submitted a paper to a journal and my interest is establishing myself to work in research in Fisheries and Aquaculture as well well as in business areas. a Malawian, staying in Lilongwe city.

By: Fabian Mihafu on March 2, 2018, 10:03 a.m.

Hi everybody, Iam Fabian Mihafu a Tanzanian by origin. Currently am pursuing a PhD in Food Science and Nutrition at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Nairobi, Kenya. My research area is ''Functional Foods towards reducing risk factors for Cardiovascular diseases'

By: Berthilde UWAMWEZI on March 2, 2018, 12:39 p.m.

Hi,

I am Berthilde Uwamwezi from Rwanda. I am a librarian at the Univesriy of Rwanda, and currently I am doing PhD studies at the University of Borås in Sweden. My research is about resource sharing in academic libraries.

By: Lawal Oluwafemi on March 3, 2018, 5:16 p.m.

My name is Lawal Oluwafemi. I am a Lecturer with Kwara State University, Ilorin, Nigeria and a PhD Research Fellow with International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, IITA. I am interested in crop improvement through conventional and molecular breeding. 

Last edited by: Lawal Oluwafemi on March 18, 2019, 12:47 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: NSOH MARIUS on March 10, 2018, 12:27 p.m.

Hello, I am Nsoh a public health Epidemiologist, doctoral candidate with major area of interest in tropical diseases Epidemiology, environmental health, climate change and HIV. I live in Cameroon and open to collaboration.

By: Edward Senkondo on March 11, 2018, 7:24 p.m.

I am Edward Senkondo, a Tanzanian and fisheries research Scientist working at Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute. My areas of research interest include application of satellite remote sensing for marine fisheries and operational oceanography. 

By: Constantino Rico Raimundo Artu on March 12, 2018, 8:56 a.m.

I am Constantino Artur, a trainee researcher at Mozambique Agronomic Investigation Institute. My area of interest is Seed production, right now I am working in soybean experiments with five variets and I hope  I can't find someone in this area to exchange ideas.

Hugs from Mozambique.

Hi. My name is Constantino Artur a researcher trainee at Mozambique Agronomic Investigation Institute. My research interest is planning, conducting and data analyse of soybean experiments.

By: Mahad Aden Botan on March 20, 2018, 7:12 p.m.

My name is Mahad Adam Botan and I am from Somalia, my research interests is in the field of Business and Economics. For sure, it is very difficulty to find someone to work with you who is again interested in your field or doing similar research.

Best

By: Muhammad Abdullah Avais on March 24, 2018, 9:07 a.m.

Good day. I am Muhammad Abdullah Avais from Pakistan. A PhD research scholar, waiting for foreign evaluation reports of my dissertation. The topic of my dissertation is "A Socio-Criminological Study of Female Inmates in Sindh and Punjab". Currently working on "Child Sexual Abuse" in Pakistan. 

By: GALINOMA LUBAWA on March 26, 2018, 8:34 a.m.

Hello.

My name is Galinoma Lubawa, from Institute of Rural Development Planning in Tanzania. My research areas are; small business,financial reporting,  family business, microfinance and corporate finance. Am also available in researchgate and google scholar. 

Thanks

By: B Vijayalakshmi on March 26, 2018, 11:35 a.m.

Hello,

I am B.Vijayalakshmi, working as Librarian at Sankar Polytechnic College (Autonomous) Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.

My research area is Information Literacy.

I am here to learn, colloborate and share.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

B.Vijayalakshmi