Welcome to online course participants!

Welcome to online course participants!  

By: Andy Nobes on Nov. 21, 2017, 12:37 p.m.

Hi to everyone who is joining from the online course in research communication.

How did you find the course?

Do you have any outstanding questions - then please add your questions in this forum!

Best wishes

Andy

Andy Nobes

Forum Administrator

Re: Welcome to online course participants!  

By: charles Kalinzi on Nov. 27, 2017, 11:08 a.m.

Well, we would like to thank yu for the guidance and we are eargerly waiting for the merit certificates and many more research collaborations and learning opportunities after this. I felt i wanted to have more on writing a lay summary, much as i never used it.

Thank you,

Charlie

By: Andy Nobes on Nov. 27, 2017, 11:22 a.m.

Hi Charles, thanks for your feedback!

Certificates will be generated soon. Do you require more materials for writing lay summaries?

Andy

Andy Nobes

Forum Administrator

By: Muhammad Abdullah Avais on Dec. 29, 2017, 4:09 a.m.

I found course very effective and beneficial. It is helping me alot in my research project. I am thankful to all of you to provide me this great oppertunity. 

Last edited by: Muhammad Abdullah Avais on March 18, 2019, 12:46 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: Sonia Nadege on Jan. 8, 2018, 5:04 p.m.

Hi Andy,

first of all thanks for everything that you have done and all the knowledge you enriched us with during the Research Communication courses.

As for me, it was fine, I learned alot, but I still experience some issue with the predatory journals. If you can help us with an updatedus regularly with a list of predatory journals once you hear of one, It will be more than wonderful.

Thank once again for everything and I am looking forward for more training with you.

Cheers

Sonia