CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars 2019 Application Open: Accelerating the careers of emerging research leaders worldwide ¶
By: Felix Emeka Anyiam on Jan. 7, 2019, 1:29 a.m.
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides funding and support to help Scholars build their network and develop essential skills to become the next generation of research leaders. Researchers within the first five years of a full-time academic position from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply.
CIFAR invites exceptional early career researchers to participate in CIFAR's network of nearly 400 researchers from over 16 countries, who together are pursuing answers to some of the most complex challenges facing the world today. The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides funding, skills training, mentorship, and opportunities to collaborate with outstanding colleagues from diverse disciplines, positioning scholars as research leaders and agents of change.
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars receive:
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global network of top-tier research leaders. Learn what it's like to be a CIFAR Fellow
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and form a community with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put their skills into action.
Felix Emeka Anyiam
Research Officer & Data Analyst/Scientist
Centre for Health and Development
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
Top Floor, Medical Library Building
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Port Harcourt
River State, Nigeria.
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2774-7406
Skype ID: @felix.emeka.anyiam
tel: +234 (0) 806 499 5462
I don't mind not knowing. It doesn't scare me. - Richard Feynman
To consult the statistician after an experiment is finished is often merely to ask him to conduct a post mortem examination. He can perhaps say what the experiment died of. -Ronald A. Fisher.
This message has been scanned for malware by Avast. www.avast.com