DRI is hiring! Education and Outreach Manager ¶
By: Felix Emeka Anyiam on June 3, 2019, 5:53 p.m.
Dear all,The Digital Repository of Ireland is hiring an Education and Outreach Manager!Please note the short deadline of 13th June at NOON.The Education and Outreach Manager is an important role at the DRI, having responsibility for the external presentation and communications of DRI, DRI publicity and advocacy, developing the DRI end-user base, and leading the skills and training programme for the benefit of our stakeholders and the wider Irish digital archiving community. Full time, 16-month role with possibility of renewal.Key responsibilities
- Managing the nation-wide DRI Training Programme, from planning curriculum to delivery, to benefit a broad range of stakeholders including DRI Members, the civil service, academia, and cultural bodies with varying skill levels.
- Organising ad-hoc education and outreach events including their administration, budgeting, planning and delivery.
- Working closely with the DRI Director and team in the day to-day management of the DRI’s public relations strategy.
- Identifying, targeting, and building DRI’s end-user base (e.g. integrating DRI content into third-level research programs, government services, school curriculum design and other institutions).
- Management of DRI activities via the DRI website, e.g. social media, blogs, newsletters, press releases.
- Contributing to DRI metrics reports, specifically regarding DRI’s E&O Programme. Helping to maintain DRI’s public profile for a broad audience, including academics, cultural institutions, industry, learners of all levels including schools, and the wider public.
- Acting as an external contact point for DRI and dealing with enquiries.
- Actively contributing to grant and funding proposals.
- Any other duties as assigned within the scope of the role.Please see further information about how to apply, etc here: https://www.dri.ie/were-hiring-education-and-outreach-managerDeadline: Thursday 13th June at NOON.If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.Kind regards,Timea--Timea Biro | Project Manager, Digital Repository of IrelandRoyal Irish Academy | 19 Dawson St. Dublin 2