Good day

The Bettercare courses [https://bettercare.co.za/] have been designed for you to use for your own in-house training.
Free online access 
The course materials are available on the free online Learning Station. There you will find the course book, case studies and the revision quizzes.

Anytime or place
The courses are designed to be adaptable, user friendly and quick to implement. The starting dates and course duration is decided by the training facilitators, managers, or group leaders at your hospital.

Free examinations and certificates 
The examinations and procedure documents can be requested from us (at no cost) by the training facilitator at your organisation. Digital certificates are awarded for all participants that achieve the required pass rate.

Government endorsement
These courses are endorsed by the directorate: People Development Centre Western Cape Government Health.

Free CPD points for doctors and allied healthcare workers
Our standard digital certificate is issued unless you request that you would like to have the CPD points allocated. There is no cost for either format of the certificate but more information may be needed to issue the CPD points.

Let me know if I can assist you further. All the best for your training!

Yours in healthcare
Dezré Little
+27 76 657 0353
bettercare.co.za: 
'When I go to hospital, I meet empowered nurses who love what they do.'

Bettercare is a non-profit organisation REF: 174-928 NPO. Our offices have moved from Claremont to Wynberg.
HIFA profile: Dezre Little is Business Manager at Bettercare in South Africa. dezre AT bettercare.co.za