GSEP (Canada) - Scholarships for students in developing countries ¶
By: Andy Nobes on Jan. 23, 2019, 10:14 a.m.
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (Canada)
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in sustainable energy development. Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
Deadline: March 8th 2019
For more information, see: https://www.globalelectricity.org/scholarship/