Webinar: Data science enlightening the path for resilient cities to fight COVID-19 ¶
By: Felix Emeka Anyiam on May 5, 2020, 12:58 p.m.
Data science enlightening the path for resilient cities to fight COVID-19: Case studies from Pune (India) and Medellín (Colombia).
Monday 11 May, 14:00 UTC (3:00PM WAT)
Register before the webinar at https://cutt.ly/PygTRqZ
- Jairo Espinoza, Full Professor, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Mahesh Harhare, Chief Resilience Officer, Pune City
This webinar will present insightful case studies on two cities’ responses to COVID-19. Find out how these cities have responded and learnt lessons with regard to policies, interventions and activities to respond to COVID-19 while taking action to mitigate the effect on their economies.
The speakers and participants will discuss the following issues:
- Using data and working to keep people safe, healthy and connected during these challenging times;
- Real-time adaptations to changes in the business and economic scenarios;
- Building trust in communities and developing plans to face the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Download the poster