[Please read] How to get the most out of this forum ¶
By: Andy Nobes on March 14, 2018, 11:41 a.m.
The research collaboration area is a forum designed for connecting with other researchers around collaborative projects, funding opportunities and other research opportunities. To ensure you get the most from this experience, please consider these points:
- Post a message reaching out to other researchers - mention your name, institution, country and the nature of your research.
- Feel free respond to other researchers with your questions or statements of interest.
- Remember to tick the ☑ 'automatically subscribe' and ☑ 'receive an email notification' boxes on your profile settings.
- You can view more information about other researchers by clicking on their name. This will link to their profile, which has a further link to their profile on AuthorAID (remember that you can also send private messages to other users through the mentoring and collaboration platform)
- Don't forget to check our Funding, Scholarships and Opportunites forum for relevant funding opportunities which you could co-apply for.
- We recommend that you consider and mention the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a way of reaching out to other researchers, to encourage multi-disciplinary thinking and working together towards solving the world's development challenges.
- Be friendly, courteous and encouraging!
Last edited by: Andy Nobes on March 14, 2018, 11:42 a.m., edited 2 times in total.