REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC CONTRIBUTIONS TO A SPECIAL ISSUE OF ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION. ¶
By: Philip Ifesinachi Anochie on Oct. 1, 2018, 10:48 a.m.
REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC CONTRIBUTIONS TO A SPECIAL ISSUE OF ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION.
We humbly request for your academic contributions to a special issue of articles for publication titled” Clinical and Biomedical Reviews on Tuberculosis , HIV and AIDS” in the Electronic Journal of General Medicine
( Formerly known as European Journal of General Medicine ).
This special issue will feature 45 articles for publication which are as follows:
1. Natural products and plant resources for anti-tuberculosis therapy: A review.
2. Natural products and plant resources for anti- HIV/AIDS therapy: A review.
3. Molecular mechanisms of resistance to tuberculosis chemotherapy.
4. Genetic markers of Mycobacterium tuberculosis virulence and susceptibility.
5. Diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis in the private sector.
6. Why a fraction of tuberculosis infected persons later exhibit disease.
7. Treatment of latent tuberculosis .
8. Use of MIRU-VNTR; Mycobacterial interspersed repetitive units – Variable number tandem repeats in tuberculosis research.
9. Use of Spoligotyping and Spoligotyping techniques in tuberculosis research.
10. Recent advances in DNA/RNA preparation and sequencing.
11. Recent advances in the biology ,pathogenesis and epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in humans.
12. Recent advances in Clinical laboratory diagnosis of HIV/AIDS.
13. Recent advances in clinical laboratory diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections.
14. Recent advances in clinical laboratory diagnosis of opportunistic infections of HIV/AIDS.
15. Recent advances in antiretroviral therapy .
16. HIV/AIDS in Humans.
17. Genome sequencing of drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis
18. Characterization of the drug resistant repertoire and drug resistant mechanisms of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
19. Strain differentiation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates.
20. PCR Primers
21. Principles of Tuberculosis Bacteriology.
22. Recent advances in genotype analysis of HIV-1 and HIV-2 subtypes.
23. Recent advances in Mycobacterium tuberculosis genotyping.
24. Discovery and development of new drugs for tuberculosis.
25. Recent advances in polymerase chain reaction and reverse hybridization assays.
26. Recent advances in HIV genotyping .
27. Drug resistant mechanisms of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
28. Drug resistant gene of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
29. Recent advances Protein purification.
30. Recent advances in Protein expression .
31. Recent advances in Bioinformatics.
32. Recent advances in bacterial genomics.
33. Medicinal plants that can control or cure tuberculosis.
34. Medicinal plants that can control or cure HIV/AIDS.
35. Recent advances in bacterial pathogenesis.
36. Recent advances in bacterial genetics.
37. Recent advances in recombinant DNA technology
38. Recent advances in PCR and gene sequencing.
39. Principles of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and reverse hybridization assays.
40. How to establish a Tuberculosis Genomics Laboratory.
41. Establishment of HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory.
42. Development of a computer software for the diagnosis of HIV/AIDS.
43. Development of a computer software for the diagnosis of tuberculosis.
44. Model alternative strategies for the control of tuberculosis in hard-to-reach populations.
45. Model alternative strategies for the control of HIV/AIDS in hard-to-reach populations.
Please send us your contributions on or before 30th of May 2019 for compilation and onward submission to the Electronic Journal of General Medicine.
We look forward to having you as one of the authors of this special issue of the Electronic Journal of General Medicine.
Thank you and best wishes!
Philip Ifesinachi Anochie.
Research Scientist/ISID/ESCMID Fellow,
Research Coordinator/TB/HIV/AIDS Research Advisor for:
International Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Research Group (ITHARG),
International Research Forum (IRF),
International Tuberculosis Research Group (ITRG).
Telephone: +2348166582414, +2348173175179, +2348140624643.
E-mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORCID ID: http://www.orcid.org/0000-0003-2057-9163.
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/philipanochie .96.
For confirmation, please contact:
Marcos Roberto Tovani Palone
Editor: Electronic Journal of General Medicine